Saturday, May 22, 2010

Natural way to loose weight

My dad has tried several weight loss products, and this is the only one that has worked.

sponsored like
Nina Jones's profile on MyLikes

Fruta Planta for 30 Days helps you reduce weight and its 100% natural. Contains 30 tablets. Contains Fruit lemon, Pectin, Balsam Pear, Radish fruit & Spirulina Powder.

Review by Talula:
I have tried several weightloss products, and this is the only one that has worked. I was not hungry and food did not have the appeal that it once did. (For me, not being hungry, doesn't mean I don't eat!) But this pill took care of both the hunger and desire. Also, it gave me a lot of energy.

However, you must prepare for side effects. I did have some disruption in my sleeping patterns. I had no trouble falling asleep, but I would wake up very early. Also, sometimes I felt a little jittery if I had an extra cup of a coffee. These side effects did not bother me though. Actually, waking up an early was an extra perk!

The worst side effect is the dry mouth. If you decide to use this product, I cannot stress enough that you need to also make sure you prepare to treat the dry mouth. (Not only is it uncomfortable, but it causes tooth decay if it is frequent and untreated.) Suggestions: Buy Biotene toothpaste and mouth wash for dry mouth to protect your teeth; Floss of course; Use mouth sprays/gels for dry mouth (Biotene or Oasis); Chew on sugarless gum or candy; Drink lots of water; Limit caffeine & alcohol.

I have lost about 15 lbs in just over a month. (I was 135 lbs and am now 119 lbs.) Also, it is important to note that I have also been exercising over that time. The added energy and waking up early helped me stay on track with the exercising. Now that I am not taking the pill, I'm still doing well. 30 days of exercising and eating less was enough to become a habit for me. My appetite is smaller, and my exercise routine is just a part of my morning schedule now.

No comments:

Post a Comment