Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rights


Sometimes they are companion of man. Well who would eat this companion as a delicious stew in their lunch? Don't be surprised to hear this....but they do eat! Well if you are so surprised, think about having a chicken, cow, or a pig as your companion for a minute. Would you still consider eating your little companion? Hey! would it be so bad to eat meat? Well would be right to take someone's life and make it yummy? Don't they have rights to live as they want like you? Forget about rights, what about one's love for their freedom to live and die?
Vegans are winners I feel... am I therefore still a loser? Loser who loves and shouts about animal rights and their freedom of living, yet yumming saucy steaks and fillets on my plate? What if I am being a companion to a lion and next time I am on their delicious menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment